EARLY SEASON DISCOUNT on subscriptions expires April 30th!
- 10 Bouquets $180, after April 30th, the price will be $200, a single bouquet cost $24, significant savings, right?
- 10 Petite Floral Buckets $280 (this is such a deal), this price will be $320 after April 30th!
I have two subscriptions of Bouquets remaining and several Petite Bucket subscriptions. Contact me today or sign up on my website, before this savings ends.
Goes to Jeff Wagner who is purchasing a bouquet subscription to be donated to Mercy Medical Center. Wow, what a beautiful thought. It makes me proud to have such a thoughtful friend and privileged to know I am raising some flowers that will help someone heal. I can imagine a number of people that will benefit from this generosity, who would normally not have flowers by their bedside. Call or email me if you want to give a gift subscription, too, and I’ll give you a free bouquet for your kindness!
The Power of Flowers (about flowers.com):
Rutgers: Flowers Improve Emotional Health
A team of researchers explored the link between flowers and life satisfaction in a 10-month study of participants’ behavioral and emotional responses to receiving flowers. The results show that flowers are a natural and healthful moderator of moods.
- Flowers have an immediate impact on happiness. All study participants expressed “true” or “excited” smiles upon receiving flowers, demonstrating extraordinary delight and gratitude. This reaction was universal, occurring in all age groups.
- Flowers have a long-term positive effect on moods. Specifically, study participants reported feeling less depressed, anxious and agitated after receiving flowers, and demonstrated a higher sense of enjoyment and life satisfaction.
- Flowers make intimate connections. The presence of flowers led to increased contact with family and friends.
- I am nearly ready to plant. Irrigation is being set up, with a special thanks to Little Paradise for expert advise, parts and time – Hugs Doe!
- The deer fence is up and keeping those vagrant urban deer out. And after these two MAJOR items get checked off my list, I will be physically ready to start growing and looking forward to my first harvest.
- I still am working on my pickup/selling spot for flowers. I have a had some generous offers to share space and will consider the best spot for easy pick up…stay tuned.
- THANKS to all who have signed up for subscriptions already, I really appreciate your support and look forward to bringing you flowers this summer!
- And finally, I know my website sucks, so I will update that ASAP! Thanks for all the kind words and support out there, you all make this the best job ever!
Lisa Bourey Horticultural Consulting & Design